The next update to TVStation2 is finally out. This version has several bug fixes, new features, and a new viewer skin. Here is a rundown of all the changes:
The following issues have been resolved:
- [admin] Category in admin settings was resetting when settings were saved.
- [viewer] When selecting a channel with no list the SharedObject saved channel feature creates a bug.
- [viewer] Video controls next works but doesn’t highlight next item.
- [viewer] Video controls previous does not work.
- [viewer] When changing channels on the viewer sometimes the activity events would not come in resulting in no playback. This was more noticeable when specifying a specific channel to connect to.
- [viewer] The aspect sizing isn’t working properly at times when streaming live.
- [viewer] Mute bar still doesn’t come off sometimes when you roll off screen.
- [viewer] The close(x) but in the viewer is not displaying correctly when only one panel is available.
- [viewer] Seek scrubber acts weird when changing or seeking media.
- [admin] The launch viewer button was not working.
The following changes have been made:
- [viewer] Control fade now responds to screen roll over/out.
- [both] Wirecast is now fully supported.
- [viewer] StylesLoader api has been removed.
- [viewer] A reconnect prompt has now been added when the connection is dropped.
- [viewer] The tabs can now be ordered using the settings api.
- [viewer] Channel order can now be customized through the settings api.
- [both] OnDemand content can now be ordered through the playlists in the Media tab on the admin.
- [viewer] Chat has been moved into the tabs.
- [both] User profile has been taken out temporarily.
- [admin] Broadcast settings are now saved.
- [admin] Auto login can now be configured through FlashVars/settings.xml.
- [admin] Start/Stop TVStation has been moved to appear only in settings and channels tab.
- [admin] Broadcast icon from the live tab was changed.
- [both] Skins and display have been optimized for better performance.
- [viewer] All new skin.
- [viewer] Scheduled content can now be paused and rewound.
- [viewer] Guide toggle has been moved to control bar.
- [viewer] Buffer icon added between media changes.
- [both] Labels XML has been updated to reflect changes.
- [both] Documentation and help tab have been updated to reflect changes.
- [viewer] Bottom right display has been removed.
- [viewer] Videos are now clickable when a URL is assigned to them.
- [viewer] Rolling over the title displays the description, if available.
The update is available now through the Influxis Wizard. Get it while it’s hot.