A recurring question we have noticed in support is how to set Wirecast to stream through your Influxis account.
Follow these steps to get Wirecast working for you:
- Log into your Influxis Wizard account.
- Download the Influxis FMEWebViewer application from the Pre-built Applications section.
- Upload the content of the downloaded .zip file onto your web host.
- Open Wirecast on your machine.
- Click on the Broadcast tab and enter the “Broadcast Settings” <Ctrl + Y>
- Within the Broadcast Settings panel click on the Encoder Preset dropdown and select the one of the seven Flash presets.
- In the “Destination” dropdown make sure the field is set to RTMP Flash Server.
- Within the “Address” field please insert the RTMP connection path corresponding to your Influxis account (rtmp://XXXXXX.rtmphost.com/FMEWebViewer).
- The “Stream” field sets the stream name used for your broadcast which can be any name.
- From the “User Agent” dropdown select FMLE/3.0
- Click “Save”
- Click on the Broadcast tab, then “Network Broadcast” and click Start All or a specific saved preset.
If you require further help, always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Thanks to our partners at Telestream!