The latest version of our InfluxisPlayer is finally ready. Support for instant P2P multicast and live dynamic streaming are among the highlights for this release. Here is a list of the latest changes.
The following changes have been made:
- The core framework has been updated to support OSMF v1.5.
- Live dynamic streaming is now supported.
- Live dynamic streaming can now be auto detected.
- Progressive playback has been added.
- Skinning API has been enhanced to provide more skinning options.
- P2P multicast is now supported.
- DVRCast has been updated to support version 1.2
- Manual DSS detection has been added to FlashVars and HTMLVars
- A clickable URL can now be applied to the media.
- The BWFile tag in the settings XML has been deprecated.
The following issues have been resolved:
- Bugs with the skinning API have been resolved.
- When you made the player smaller than 320 by 240 the big play button would get blocked.
- Fixed an issue where the autoplay was not working properly.
- Controls would break with YouTube playback.
For Influxis customers:
The player is available now through the Influxis Wizard > Influxis Player Builder.
Note: The free version of this player is not available for reselling purposes. An open source version of this player will be released soon, so stay posted.