TV2mobile.zip (only found in this blog post!)
1) First begin by downloading the TV2mobile.zip.
2) Open your old instance of TV Station via SFTP and find tvstation_admin.swf and tvstation_viewer.swf files and replace them with the new tvstation_admin.swf and tvstation_vewer.swf found in TV2mobile.zip.
3) Log into your account via SFTP.
4) Navigate to the FMS Apps folder, open it and inside create a new titled TV2Mobile.
5) In TV2Mobile, drag and drop the main.asc file from the TV2mobile.zip.
6) Also, in your new folder create a folder titled streams.
7) Inside of streams create another folder titled channel0 (’0′ refers to the number not the letter!)
8) Inside of channel0 create a folder titled _definst_.
*Note: when changing the RTMP you must keep ‘rtmp://’ prepended and ‘/NameOfNewFolder‘ appended.
10) Log into MobileCaster App by typing the same RTMP path (as you have it in your settings.xml) into the username field and click the Sign In button.
11) Begin broadcasting with your MobileCaster App on your mobile device.
12) Next, open up your TV Station 2 Admin on your computer and click on the Live tab.
13) Click Enable to broadcast and voila’.