- Website with root access.
- An Influxis mobile account. http://mobile.influxis.com
- Adobe Flash Media Encoder 3.2.
- JW player 5 folder contents installed in the root of the website (or correct directory).
- Adobe Media Encoder is free to download and can be located following the link below.
- JW player is free to download and can be located following the link below.
The JW player folder must be installed in the root of your website (or appropriate location) and contain the appropriate files.
The following embed code can be used to have the player appear in your web site for Desktop, Android and IOS devices.
Things to change:
- Change the Influxis Mobile Account in 2 places (ex: nmpnlr217xxle69222)
- Change the Stream Name in 4 places (ex: sample)
- Note, the mobile account will always encode the files into 2 bitrates 256k and 768k.
Things to note:
- Make sure the jwplayer.js and player.swf are in the correct locations.
- The MediaPlayer name will need to match and be unique
- (No two JWPlayers can have the same name)
This div will be replaced by the JW Player
Recap the changes:
- The nmpnlr217xxle69222 needs to be changed to your mobile account rtmp path with _live at the end of it.
- The sample which is red needs to be changed to your stream name.
- Embed the JW player into your website to play a live broadcast visible to PC, iOS and Android.
- Embed the JW player into your website using a Playlist visible to PC, iOS and Android.
Once you have updated all the information and placed the code into your web site you are ready to start your Video On Demand and make it available to all devices.
-Robert and Brian
For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.